• 2 Core, 24 AWG RS485 stranded TC analog/digital, audio, and video cable suitable for low voltage applications
• Tinned copper conductor construction with 7x0.20±0.005mm configuration for reliable signal transmission
• HDPE insulation and shielded design for enhanced protection against interference and noise
• Braided shielding with 100% coverage and AL side outward for excellent signal integrity
• Black PVC outer jacket with a nominal diameter of 6.50±0.20mm and thickness of 0.90±0.05mm for durability and easy installation
• Operating temperature range of -20˚C to +70˚C and voltage rating of 300V for versatile use in various environments.
Click on the PDF icon below to download datasheet: