· All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
· The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
https://eshop.avalonnetworks.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
· https://eshop.avalonnetworks.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
· https://eshop.avalonnetworks.com/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, https://eshop.avalonnetworks.com/ cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, company name, e-mail address or phone number etc.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalise your experience(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve our website(We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
· To improve customer service(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· To process transactions(Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
· To send periodic emails(The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order)
How do we protect your information?
· We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
· Yes, (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
· We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.