• 2 Core, 16 AWG stranded BC cable designed for security, audio, and video applications in low voltage systems
• Tinned Copper conductor construction (19x0.29 ±0.005mm) ensures reliable signal transmission and durability
• PVC insulation and outer jacket provide protection and flexibility for easy installation
• Twisted pair configuration minimizes interference and crosstalk for enhanced signal quality
• Suitable for a wide range of temperatures with an operating temperature range of -20˚C to +60˚C and a voltage rating of 300V.
Click on the PDF icon below to download datasheet: